A leading organisation in Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance is seeking an Operations Manager for their Asbestos consultancy division...
Our Client, a leading organisation in Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance is seeking a National Operations Manager for their Asbestos consultancy division. This key role will see you hold an over-riding responsibility for the operational duties working alongside the quality, commercial, sales & technical teams to ensure client satisfaction, profitability and staff utilisation.
Some of the responsibilities of the role will include but not limited to:
• Overall management responsibility for the operational staff aided by the existing Regional Managers and senior management team.
• Setting and ensuring KPI’s are completed
• Responsible for the offices’ P&L
• Client liaison
• Attending site sales and business development meetings
• Contribution to further team / divisional development
You will be a proven team leader with previous operational experience at a high level within a large consultancy and ready to take on a new exciting challenge. Ideally you will be located in either London, Manchester or centrally in Birmingham and be prepared to travel. The role comes with a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.